As part of building perfection with people, Savannah will involve itself in:
- Programs that are consistent with our corporate strategy, core values and brand story
- Programs that are relevant and have a balanced mix of activities that reflects the diversity of Kenyans and the needs of the business with the aim of benefiting both.
Our most important and valuable partnership is with our employees. Our sustainability performance is a shared focus and our employees actively consider safety, environmental performance and corporate governance in their day-to-day roles.
Building partnerships for perfection with the communities we engage with entails staying connected with the people that work with, and live with, our products.We also maintain open communication with relevant regulatory bodies – it is just as important for our regulators to understand the unique aspects of cement manufacture, as much as we need to understand regulatory processes and practice.
We maintain our partnerships through:
- Community engagement – helping our community liaison groups thrive
- Stakeholder engagement – key media and government relationships
- Customer engagement – for example meeting sustainable packaging or facilitating lower impact products through fit-for-purpose products
- Employee engagement – effective and integrated communications
- Marketing communications – enhancing our reputation and brand